FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At Swiss Watch Time all of our watches are 100% authentic and running within the manufacturers spec. All of our watches come complete with boxes, manuals and original warranty card/certificate unless otherwise noted.
All of our watches are thoroughly inspected including the movement. Every watch is pressure tested and timed and if they pass it is finally put up for sale.
Please also note all of our watches always have intact fully legible serial numbers. We never sell any watches where the serial number has been altered or polished out.
Yes. We provide you with clear written shipping instructions as well as a pre-paid shipping label that is fully insured for the agreed upon value of your watch. Again, your watch is fully insured when using our pre-paid shipping label.
The initial quote will only change if the watch differs from what was stated or shown in photographs. If the quote does change for any reason, we will pay shipping and insurance to send the watch back at your request.
Yes. We often buy vintage Rolex watches that are not running. We take care of service and repairs after we purchase the watch from you.
We ask that buyers be sure of the watch they want to buy. We do not accept returns for buyers remorse. We do accept a return within 48 hours at the buyers cost if the watch is not as described.
All watches that are serviced by Swiss Watch Time come with a 1 year warranty.
We use these ratings when listing a watch for sale on our site:
- Brand new-Timepiece has never been worn with all factory plastics in place
- Mint-Timepiece has no signs of wear and may still have some of the factory plastics still in place
- Excellent-Timepiece may show very light signs of wear with no dings or dents
- Very Good-Timpiece shows signs of wear to the naked eye
- Good- Timpiece shows signs of wear small dings or dents may be present and may need a service soon